martes, junio 16, 2009

Who's that girl?



There were places we would go, at midnigth.. there were secrets that that nobody else would know Theres a reason but i dont know why i dont know why.. I thought they all they all belonged to me.. Who's that girl? wheres she from? No, she cante be the one, that you want.. That has stolen my world, Its not real, its not rigth its my day its my nigth.. By the way who's that girl? living my life.. Seems like everything's the same arround me, Then i look again and everything has change.. Im not dreaming so i dont know why.. Shes everywhere i wanna be.. Whos that girl? where she from? No she cant be the one, that you want.. that has stolen my world..
Im the one who made you laugh, who made you feel made you sad.. Im not sorry for what we did and who we were.. Im not sorry, im not her.

Solo me resta decir : Dalma.

No hay comentarios.: